Freitag, 29. August 2014

underground notion

The last two posts covered the last of this years RSD releases that I picked up and both of those got to one of the stores of my choice a little late for the actual day. But I had them put away for me and the next time I was able to go I bailed them out along with this beaut:


The Velvet Underground - foggy notion / I can't stand it 7"
2011 Sundazed Music S 227


I like their 1st LP. The 2nd one I never listened to because so far I couldn't find a copy for a price that I consider decent.


At first I was a little hesitant about buying this but it turned out to be really worth it. These songs have a little more drive and less spaced-out-junky-hippy-parts.

Turns out this was an RSD release after all. It's nice to pick up a record like this 3 years late

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen