Freitag, 29. August 2014

deutsche lieder

From a release by a classic german hardcore label we now move on to a a release by a classic german punk band:


Rotzkotz - lebensfroh + farbenfroh LP - 1981 No Fun Records NF 08/15


Those of you who actually follow my scribble may have some kind of a Deja-Vu right now since I already posted about this record before. I picked up a copy in Zürich at the end of last year for what I thought was a good price but unfortunately that one didn't have the booklet and was therefore not as well priced as I initially thought.


This copy of their 2nd LP I picked up at a flea market over the easter weekend. As you can see it does have the booklet but what you don't see is that I paid less than I did for the incomplete one. Nice!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen