Freitag, 29. August 2014

Done!

About two weeks prior to the Cold Stare / Take Offense +2 show the same dudes had booked another show at the same venue. Right now the only bands I remember having played that day are AYS and Zero Mentality. I mainly went there to take my own distro out for a spin again and to see ZM one more time. Besides us there was one other guy selling a bunch of 2nd hand records but he didn't have anything I am looking for. Instead a friend of mine came by and gave me a split 7" of his recently defunct band. Thanks again!


Get It Done! / Overlord - split 7" - 2013 Reality Records


Get It Done! deliver two more tracks of their own Dag Nasty influenced version of oldschool hardcore which for reasons unknown to man no one seems to take an interest in. So little even that this release is not listed on Discogs where meanwhile you can find the most obscure hardcore records.


Overlord on the other hand didn't have any form of impact on me. I don't even remember what they sound like. Sorry guys.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen