Freitag, 29. August 2014

Die Crusin'???

This RSD release got into stores here in germany with a bit of a delay and I also only heard about it on RSD. Luckily I'm connected so this copy was reserved for me to pick up whenever and sure enough I did


Die Kreuzen - cows and beer 12" - 2014 Beer City Records BCR 169


This is one of the really nice re-issues and the only 12" version. They did about 5 different color 7"es with a foldout sleeve that's totally different from the booklet cover this pressing comes in. Also the smaller version doesn't come with the Comic about how this record originally came into existence. Very well made. Done like this it actually makes sense to re-release a record.


I don't think I have to tell you about how this is classic, must have early 80s midwest hardcore. You know, right?
If not... change it! Believe me you won't be sorry.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen