Freitag, 29. August 2014

Blxwn xwxy

Hm, I mixed up the order in which I picked up records it seems. My RSD scores have been covered including those who were delayed. The 3 records I bought on April 12th the day of the Cold World show in Antwerp have been dealt with. Even one pick up from May has been handled and now I realize that I still didn't mention this one:


Vowels - chained 7" - 2013 Vendetta Records 75


I picked this record up after seeing them live at their show with Minutes and Bloodstains at the AZ in Köln on March 9th because they totally blew me away. Total unrelenting blistering fast hardcore assault. Usually that kind of description makes me cringe but that night their formula worked its magic on me.


When putting it on at home that feeling wasn't quite reproduced though much to my disappointment. A second listen weeks later found me liking it better again but it's still not where it was that night. I'll have to give it another spin soon and see how that feels. Might just be it is too fast for me but I'm still undecided with the scale tipping a little in favor of Vowels.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen