Freitag, 29. August 2014

Super-excited

On April 12th, so even before the RSD, Cold World played a show in Antwerp, Belgium which me and some friends turned into a day trip of exploring that beautiful city and trying to score on the vinyl front.

This is the first good record I came across:


Supercrush - Lifted / Melt Into You (Drift Away) 7" - 2013 Bedside Records BSR-07


I listened to one of those tracks some time before it was released in October of 2013 and was a fan right away even though not a lot of bands who play this kind of music appeal to me. Maybe that's why I was hesitant to order a copy from the States right away.


Also it seemed like no one of the usual on- and offline stores I frequent carried that record. I even tried to trade a few copies for releases from my label but got no reply. Probably they are not into distroing other releases.

When we went to Antwerp I had already almost forgotten about Supercrush which made for an even more pleasant surprise when I found it sitting in a box on the counter of Fat Kat Records.
Never saw it before and didn't see it again since. I guess I got lucky. Thanks to whoever arranged for that to happen.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen