Freitag, 29. August 2014

Last Shot remaining

There are not a lot of 90s emo bands that I still listen to. Let alone pick up releases by. Mostly I'm ok with whatever I have or I don't care at all. This is not the case here:


Shotmaker - believe in 7" - 1994 Manticore / Kung Fu Enterprises MK0294


Look at this. A true representative of the 90s. Total attention to detail. Oversized lyric insert. Additional note. Silkscreened inner sleeve and all of that housed in a silkscreened envelope. You don't see things like this being released these days anymore.


And the music holds true to what the packaging promises. It's not often but when I do come down with a case of the 90s emo this definitely is one of the go to bands.

I bought this from Geert who used to play drums in Dead Stop and had set up stall right next to other alumni of that period in hardcore history at the Cold World show I already mentioned in the previous post. This show felt like 2006 again when I saw Cold World for the first time. Good times!!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen