Freitag, 29. August 2014

SICK!!!

Keeping with the german theme of the last two posts I moved this unexpectedly great record up the pile:


Krank - s/t 7" - 2014 Chu Chu Records


On May 3rd we booked another show at our favorite club the AK47 in Düsseldorf. On the bill that night were Sunlun, Pessimistic Lines and Krank. I already knew before the show that Krank were more up my alley than the other two but I didn't expect the 7" to be that good.


The vocals need a little getting used to but that's part of what kicks this record out of the pool of generic german punk bands. After their live set I wasn't yet won over somehow I still picked up the record because they left me with a good feeling and I wanted to give the band a chance. Glad I did. This platter kills. Really looking forward to their split 7" with Empowerment.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen