Freitag, 12. Dezember 2014

what's that about your dad?

Frantix - my dad's a fuckin' alcoholic LP - 2014 Alternative Tentacles VIRUS 459























The Frantix are classic KBD material and what we have here is their discography which was only just released this year for the first time ever on vinyl. I hesitated for a bit because I had never actually listened to the band but at last thought what the heck when it popped up in one of my favorite stores. How bad can a classic KBD band be?





























The title track certainly is a good one. Yet I cannot really get into the whole thing. It certainly is among the weaker material of that genre which is probably why the original 7"es are not that expensive.
Still I'm glad this was made regularly available on vinyl so I could get a copy. It's still a good record for the KBD fan that I am. I guess I would have never spend the money it would take to get the original singles so thank you AT.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen