Freitag, 12. Dezember 2014

That red Pittbull

Pittbull - s/t LP - 1991 Nemesis Records NEM-039





























Pittbull are one of the few bands I like that seemingly were ok with being on Lost & Found and were probably not ripped off by them. Or maybe not right away or obvious enough. But I only collect their non L&F releases.
This is their first LP which is only pre-dated by two 7"es and a promo split flexi that came with Sold Out fanzine. Those records are also the only ones not on that shitty german label and with this nice copy of the ltd. red vinyl version I don't have to worry about the full length anymore. The regular pressing on black I already own for a good amount of time. That also goes for the 2nd press of their first 7". Meaning I'm still two records short. Obviously the first press and then the only press of their second single called 1990. The track on the flexi is on 1990 and s/t so I don't need that one.


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen