Freitag, 12. Dezember 2014

Adolescent fun zone

Sleepless nights are made for blogging

Adolescents - balboa fun zone LP - 1988 Roadrunner Records ‎– RR 9494 1


























Their s/t LP is an all-time classic hitmachine. Brats In Battalions is pretty good too. This their 3rd full length is ok and the last interesting album. I got this for a good price and just couldn't resist completing my Adolescents 1st press LP collection. Or at least the part that I consider worth owning. But upon updating my collection on discogs I realised that what I thought was an original first pressing first LP is actually a second press. Damn! Anyway It's Tattoo Time is a hit and totally justifies picking this up. A friend of mine even thinks the whole record kills so check it out and decide for yourself. If you're ok with some rock influences you can't go wrong here. X, Legal Weapon, TSOL, Rhino 39 and others also went that way so you know it can't be all that bad.

























I should mention that this copy is a dutch 1st press released the same year as the US one which is why I'm fine with it. Almost the same goes for my copy of the Brats In Battalions record only that one was made in Germany.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen