Freitag, 12. Dezember 2014

age of the bootleg

Cro-Mags - age of quarrel 10" - Bootleg




















Is there anyone who doesn't know the story of that record? Let alone any one of the recordings or even the band? There's nothing I could write right now that wasn't already mentioned a million times. So glad I finally have a first press of this boot. It's # 1319/1500. Now I can let go of my 2nd press with the green font. If any of you are looking for that one let me know.
Owning a copy of the original tape would rule but I don't think I'll ever be ready to spend what it takes. But who knows maybe I'll find one for cheap somewhere sometime. Let's not stop dreaming folks.





























And with this purchase I now own all the Cro-Mags vinyl I need. I have a US 1st press AOQ LP with the red insert and censored printed in black plus a dutch pressing from 1987 with uncensored black & white insert. Best Wishes OG US pressing. Alpha Omega 1st press. Near Death Experience 1st and only pressing. I even have a copy of Revenge on ltd. white/red splatter. Done!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen