Mittwoch, 17. Dezember 2014

Next stop Vauxhall

Morrissey - Vauxhall and I LP - Parlophone PCSDR 148, Parlophone 825646299485


































When Mozz got on the Re-Issue train I really didn't like it. Largely because of the altered covers which didn't look too good and because I was already getting fed up with all the RSD hype but also because it was easy as I already had copies of those albums.
And then Your Arsenal was announced to be made publicly available again. That record as well as this one is a 90s classic of his that is a little harder to come by and demands pockets that are a bit deeper. I never felt like spending enough to get those so these pressings make sense to me. And they are even really good looking.
Viva Hate and Kill Uncle regularly pop up in stores and on flea markets everywhere so I couldn't see the point in those new treatments. Now I do though because it looks like he decided to do that for all his studio recordings of which quite a few, just like Your Arsenal and Vauxhall And I, are rather expensive.
Can't wait for Southpaw Grammar to drop.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen