Mittwoch, 17. Dezember 2014

More blood days

Unity - blood days LP - 2014 Kidnap Music 048











































When I first got wind of this Re-Issue it was already for sale online so I panicked a bit. This is one of my all time favorite hardcore records. Naturally I had get a 2nd copy It was originally only pressed once on black.
I really like the poster but I have to say the patch is a little too much. The liner notes are not as weird as those of the Brotherhood repress but not that interesting either. As an insert they should have used a regular 12" sized lyricsheet though. Everything that's on the inside would fit on one side and the flyers and pictures on the back, which are a nice touch, would come out a lot better being printed on the other side of a bigger sheet.












































I can not at all understand why this is such an underrated record but in this case it was good it is. Otherwise I might not have been able to pick up the limited version out of 150 with the patch. The label thinks the vinyl looks turquoise to me though it looks more blue with only a slight hint of green or is this some kind of transition / shade? Would be nice to compare my copy to those of others. Unfortunately no one I know also bought this.
There are another 150 on this color that come with the poster but not the patch and 700 on black vinyl   that come with neither as far as I know.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen