Mittwoch, 17. Dezember 2014

Country Nancy

Last one for tonight.
The next posts will get Back To The Known.

Nancy Sinatra - country my way LP - 1967 Reprise Records RS-6251





































Nancy Sinatra and Lee Hazlewood recorded some mighty fine songs together. Prior to picking up this full length all I was able to score are three 7"es of hers. One an awesome duet with her father and on the other two she's accompanied by Lee.
I was totally stoked to finally come across one of her albums in the wild and the title suggested good things. Unfortunately my expectations were a little too high. I expected to hear dark and moody Country influenced tunes instead of pure Country Music. I have yet to go back and really listen to pass judgement but I'm pretty positive that I will love it once I get over it being something else than I thought it would be.











































I'm totally stoked that this one turned out to be an original US first press from 1967.
47 years old and still in better shape than your Daddy.
That's a whopping 10 years older than I am btw.
Stoked!!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen