Donnerstag, 8. Januar 2015

12" Rhino 39

Rhino 39 - s/t LP - 1986 Triple X Records XXX1001












































When I first saw this record for sale at Hitsville in Düsseldorf, Germany I wasn't sure if I needed it. Mostly because I already had picked a few other things from the bins but when I got home I couldn't stop thinking about it and kicked myself repeatedly for leaving it behind. Fast forward a few months and I'm back at the same store and what do I find? This Rhino 39 record. I thought it was long gone but no. There it still was. How could this be? Ralf, your customers need a lesson or two.
Or am I all wrong and this is a different copy than the one I saw the first time? Well, I doubt that but who knows... or cares. I'm stoked I was able to add it to my collection after all.












































One time pressing on black vinyl only. Now I need that original Dangerhouse 7" even more but too many people have gone batshit crazy over the last two years or so. I hope it's just a fad that will fade again soon

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen