Donnerstag, 4. Dezember 2014

Hipster-free Spex

Let's go back in time another year and change the continent from the last post to this one


X-Ray Spex - germfree adolescents LP - 1978 EMI International INS 3023, EMI OC 062-61 787


























This is a classic UK punk record that can not be missing from a respectable collection of that genre. And yet it is not totally up my alley. It's good but somehow I cannot get behind this one as I do with others of the same trade.
























It's great to have an original first press in my collection but I guess it will not make a lot of rounds on my turntable. Future collectors might thank me for keeping it in the beautiful condition it's in when they buy it from whoever sells what I leave behind once I passed on to the other side while some people today might not look at it that way. Sorry.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen