Donnerstag, 18. Dezember 2014

Fanx 69

Today is dedicated to some British classics

Sham 69 - that's life LP - 1978 Polydor POLD 5010, Polydor 2442 158
























These lads released some of the best Oi songs ever. I cannot imagine anyone being into Punk or Hardcore not knowing at least one or two of their songs.
That's life is their 2nd full length.
























A copy of this album is not hard to find. It seems there were millions pressed. If you're looking for a genuine UK first press though it gets a little more difficult.
Coming across a copy with the hype sticker on the cover and looking as fine as the one on my copy cuts down your chances again.





























Finding a copy that actually does still come with the advertised poster is taking the cake. At least if you try to find one in this condition in the wild aka a real recordstore and not on discogs. I lost track of the number of copies I checked for the poster. Glad I finally got lucky. Sooner or later this will be going on my wall. In a frame of course. I'm not 14 anymore.


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen