Donnerstag, 18. Dezember 2014

Ninteen inches of Clash

The Clash - s/t LP - 1979 Epic 36060, Epic JE 36060, Epic AE7 1178






































Ok, there are a lot of bands that I think need no introduction but if that is right for only one band I think it's The Clash. So glad I scored this great copy of the crucial first LP. I've always held out buying this album until I found a special pressing. And I believe this to be one. Of course it's available online but for some reason I prefer tracking down UK bands' vinyl in brick and mortar stores.




































I can't recall if I ever physically saw this pressing before but definitely not including the 7". Lucky me the first time I see one it's in great shape at a reasonable price. Now I only still need a true first press.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen