Donnerstag, 28. August 2014

Red Field

Everything that needed to be said about RSD got out of my system in my last post. So let's just continue with what I picked up anyway.

Here's to my most anticipated RSD release of 2014. Although that's just because I had to complete the trifecta that started with the 2012 RSD release of Sense Field's killed for less LP and was then continued with the reissue of their s/t single collection LP for RSD 2013.


Sense Field - building LP - REV 46 - 2014 RSD red vinyl


I love Sense Field. They hold a very special place in my heart. Not sure why but somehow their music touches me in ways i cannot describe. Seeing them live with Lifetime and Four Walls Falling back in the 90s was one of the best shows I ever saw. 


This one though marks the last Sense Field repress I'll ever buy. Unless REV manages to get the rights to the later albums which as of yet have only been released on CD. Now that would be some RSD release to look forward to.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen