Donnerstag, 28. August 2014

Normal Vision

With the RSD shelf not holding anymore good stuff I moved on to the used section and found this one:


20/20 - giving it all / under the freeway - Line Records / Bomp Records 1978


This is the german pressing of their first 7" and the A Side is a total hit. The other song? Well that's what B Sides are for. It's an ok track but nothing special.


I know this track from a Bomp Records compilation but didn't check out anything else by that band yet. They were around until the late 90s and released quite a few records but somehow I never come across any of them. Maybe since it's power pop they get filed under categories I do not usually check when out hunting.
Not sure if their other releases are really worth going through tons of records I do not care about. Maybe one day I'll come across another one. I'd definitely check that out.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen