Sonntag, 4. Januar 2015

25 years glow in the dark, start today

Gorilla Biscuits - start today LP - 2014 Revelation Records REV012A












































Yes. I'm fed up with all the pointless repressings Revelation churns out every other week. But this finally is one that makes sense. For its silver anniversary a special Re-Issue of this crucial classic is something I can most definitely get behind. Especially because it's executed perfectly.











































I haven't seen any numbers yet but this limited edition glow in the dark vinyl is still and only available from REV directly. Except for discogs of course. Don't give your money to those jerks. Go straight to the source and pay less.
The black vinyl version of this pressing (which I'm still not sure if I should pick it up) looks almost exactly like the first press. Except for the printed GB logos inside the cover of the 25th anniversary edition and its black on white text as opposed to the white on black text of the original. Maybe the matrix is different too but I didn't check that.
A great addition to my collection. Most of all because my wife won't give me her purple vinyl copy. Now I finally have my own color vinyl pressing.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen