Sonntag, 4. Januar 2015

20 years! life. love. no regret.

And on with more unpopular opinions of mine. Or maybe not. What do you think?

With the previous posts I went from covering the top 2 new full length records to posting about the worst record out of all those I picked up last year and now I want to take you back to the top.

The best Re-Issue of 2'14

Unbroken - life. love. regret. LP - 2014 Indecision Records IND093










































As you'll know I am not too fond of all those Re-Issues but an anniversary pressing is something I can get behind. Especially if it's of my all time favorite hardcore band. I got into hardcore in the 90s which is probably why it's not a band from the 80s. Or maybe it would still be Unbroken. They took everything I love about 80s hardcore and did away with all the bullshit I don't like about 80s hardcore.
So this is my favorite Re-Issue from last year. Most people would probably put either the Brotherhood or Gorilla Biscuits LP up there but I don't. Thus losing what's left of my record collector credibility



































This new pressing came out very, very good. I love the new color scheme of the cover and how the vinyl color is made to match. Also the new insert looks great and Todd Beattie's text hits home just like the lyrics still do. 20 years later and his opinions still reflect what made me fall in love with the band in the first place.
Pictured is the regular pressing out of either /800 or /1000. Where ever I see numbers pop up it says there were 1000 pressed but there is an extra ltd. pressing on a different color vinyl with a silkscreened cover out of 200 that was made for the Japan tour and I'm not sure if those are on top or out of the 1000 press run. If anyone knows please leave a comment.

Also please do get in touch if you have this promo poster:


















I need it bad.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen