Donnerstag, 11. September 2014

white monster

Onto something with a little more rock, indie, grunge or whatever you want to call it touch.


White Lung - drown with the monster 7" - 2014 Domino ‎– RUG584 


The first few 7"es I owned by this band didn't really blow me out of the water so I disregarded them for a while. Until I heard their first full length LP. That is one hell of a record. Ever since I pay more attention to White Lung again. Unfortunately though I don't dig this release as much. Maybe I need to give this a few more spins.

With this release they managed to get on a bit of a bigger Indie Label. Domino puts out good stuff like Sons & Daughters and Anna Calvi. Looks like a good home for them. Congrats.

With a label like that you never know how many records they press but I guess it's quite a few. The A/B matrix' say buzz off / get a life btw. Nice!


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen