Donnerstag, 11. September 2014

Pirates gold

Today we start with a raw hardcore punk sound that tips in favor of the punk part. 


Somali Pirates - the gold collection 7" - 2013 Indecision Records ‎– IND91 


I don't know when it was that I heard the first Somali Pirates song but it was definitely a song off their first 7" called 'greatest hits e.p.' Right away I made a mental note to keep my eyes open for that record. Unfortunately there never appeared one in the shops on- and offline that I frequent. But obviously this one did so I went for it.

The Indecision homepage states a pressing of 605 on clear yellow so no other color available which makes sense considering the name. That's the stuff I like. If you do color vinyl it has to fit the release. 

Meanwhile they put out yet another 7". I hope I'll get my hands on a copy of that one too. They seem to be going pretty much under the radar. At least under mine. Damn.


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen