Dienstag, 9. September 2014

That price is not so Civilized!

Not the most expensive recent 7" release I picked up. That would be one of the RSD releases. But definitely very pricey.


Civilized - dust & blood - 2014 Youth Attack Records YA89


Once I had this release I knew what caused the price. The record has an inner sleeve that looks a little like what other records have as a regular cover and it comes in what I think is called an Arigato style jacket. Just look at it. It's beautiful and so worth the money.


The music is really harsh old school hardcore with a singer that reminds me of a dirtier more pissed of Ray Of Today.

Besides the black vinyl version I have there were two other colors pressed. Having been late again there was no chance of getting one of those but I like black vinyl better most of the times anyway. It works perfectly with the whole layout on this release so it's all good. I'm just glad I got one of these from Per Koro along with other stuff instead of having to go through discogs ending up paying postage for just one 7".

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen