Dienstag, 9. September 2014

censored Blotter???

First thing that I got to notice about this band was the awesome cover of their record. Then I listened to it and the sound was a perfect match. Great. Had to have it so when I got a chance I ordered it from one of the few places I do get my new records from.

Blotter - under armour '77 7" - 2014 Erste Theke Tonträger ETT-021


But wait. What's this? That's not the cover I fell in love with. Why did they use a different cover for the german pressing??? I don't get it. Now I kinda need a copy of the US pressing too. I just hope that the inserts are the same since this one here really kills it. If that's the case and I'll ever happen to come across a US copy this one will have to leave.


Look at the inside of the insert. So much going on. I think this is the only record with an insert that opens up like that. Great idea!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen