Dienstag, 3. Juli 2012

Fresh in 2012

While I was on holidays with my wife I missed out on the incredible line-up of Hangin' Tough, Rise And Fall and AYS. So much even that I also didn't blog about it. But who cares if I did. The show was sold out in no time anyway. Right now JoeZilla and I are working on bringing that very same line-up to the legendary AK 47 in the always beautiful city of Düsseldorf but that's a bit besides the point I'm trying toget across.

HANGIN' TOUGH had some new Shirts for sale at aforementioned show. As my brain is a big lump of (vegan) cheese I don't remember if they all sold out right that night or just a little later. All I remember is that they had to make a rerun of the new designs. Luckily I'm not only a connected but a made guy when it comes to that band so Jaybeez has one of each design neatly folded away for me to pick up when I'm back from this awfully long work-trip. Too bad for you this one is already sold out again:


But maybe the yellow haze is more your color anway. That one's still available

As is this new take of theirs on a classic print

Also this older shirt is still for sale

BE QUICK !!!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen