Dienstag, 2. August 2011

The Smiths - complete deluxe box-set

Hello everybody,
the last two months have been really, really busy at work which caused the lack of new blog posts but that time is over now. August definitely looks promising. There might actually be a lot of off days coming up. Just like today. Unfortunately my last job was outdoors in a Park that was home to some crazy ass insects which went wild on my legs and now I have to stay home to get rid of the swelling and the inflamation. Seems I'm somewhat allergic to those beasts. But ey... at least I don't have to work.

Just recently I discovered that there is a huge The Smiths box-set about to be unleashed upon us by Rhino Records from the UK including all Albums on CD and LP + all 7"es + a DVD with all the music videos + a lot more.
It seems to be really nice but I realized I'm not the box-set kinda guy. And on top of that this one is a little too rich for my blood anyway. Maybe you can afford and really need this.
But if you're a poor schmuck like me and still want a complete Smiths discography without having to look all over the place there's still the Vinyl Box-set. And even cheaper is the CD Box-set.
Hit the picture for more info and ordering from the Label.



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen