Dienstag, 2. August 2011

General update

The up side of being as busy as I was lately is that now I do have some more money to spend on my one and only addiction: record collecting.
I was able to score some nice gems on the cheap lately but also I paid a little too much on one or the other record which always bums me out. But I can comfort myself knowing that the money went to a guy who deserves every bit of support he can get.
Unfortunately though I'm not able to post about my new records just yet due to the health problems I have to deal with right now that were caused by those damn insects.
Because of them I couldn't even go see the Swing Kids in my hometown although I was looking forward to that Show for about 2 months.
Also it kept me from attending the rehearsal room gig by Sandblaster Records newest signing Telegraph Road (check out their presence on the web in the link section). Due to that fact there are still no news to be announced for the release of their demo-tape on SBR. But hang tight. I intend to get on that asap.
And one last thing. There will be some new additions to the distro section. Keep your eyes open for some used records from Wide Awake, Face Value, Lifetime, Unbroken, etc.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen