Dienstag, 6. Januar 2015

Unter Toten Hosen

And another old and dear one

Die Toten Hosen - unter falscher flagge LP - 1984 Totenkopf TOT 21, Virgin 206 845












































This band was so good in their early days. I have fond memories of the tapes friends recorded for me back in the late eighties when I was still in school with no money. It's a shame what they turned into these days... and not just recently. Really embarrassing.
That aside this is still a great record.












































The cover of this second press, released the same year as the first press, is censored because they used a rip off HMV logo on the flag of the ship they are depicted on. But for some reason they didn't have to censor they printed innersleeve which shows exactly the same image only way bigger. Strange how those major label politics work.
I'm not too concerned with owning a first press which is why I grabbed it from the same dude who sold me the Die Ärzte LP which you may remember from my previous post. I took three more records of his hands but more about that later...

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen