Samstag, 3. Januar 2015

Electric Hair Core

Happy New Year fellow nerds

Let's start 2015 with what I regard to be the best new LP released in 2014

Give - electric flower circus LP - 2014 Adagio830 #121











































It took me quite a while to really get into this band. At first I liked their approach but couldn't fully get behind what I heard. Then I saw them live and was blown away. What a great live band.
Repeated listening to the first full length and 'singles going confetti' had me feel them a lot more and then this one dropped. Damn is this a great record. Definitely my favorite of 2'14











































What we have here is the regular euro pressing out of 400 on black which I bought straight from the band when we did a show with them. There's also a ltd. green vinyl pre-order edition out of 100 but that one is long gone but you can still pick up a black copy here. Or you can pick up the US pressing which the band put out on their own label Moonflower Records. And make sure you also pick up the True Head 12" you won't be disappointed. Listening to and loving it again right now.

I can't wait for that new 12" on Revelation to find its way over the pond.

GIVE is what hardcore 2'15 should feel like.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen