Sonntag, 28. Dezember 2014

Warfool

Warpaint - the fool 2LP - 2010 Rough Trade RTRADLP580










































My second Warpaint album was actually their first full length although I would consider it their second because 2009's debut release 'Exquisite Corpse' 12" is considered an e.p. by some but not me. If you don't consider records with a playtime like the one on their first output a full length you might be hard pressed to find a full length hardcore album at all :D










































Anyway. This is more of the same. Nothing out of the ordinary. Just everything I love about this band. I can't get enough of this. I think their debut was recently re-issued. I hope for a decent price. I need that one. This band is perfect!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen