Mittwoch, 7. Januar 2015

Cruisin' 1962

V/A - cruisin' 1967 LP - 1970 Increase Records INCM 2007












































'Do you remember Rock'n'Roll Radio' did the Ramones ask. Well, with a record out of the Cruisin' series how could you forget about it. There were 15 LPs released covering the years from 1955 up to 1969. All of those have a live radio show cut into the grooves. Including commercials, jingles and the DJ talking. I love it.










































My 4th one out of the series. 1955, 1957, 1959 and now 1962. It should have been the 1961 version to keep with the flow but what the heck. It seems '62 was a good year too. I even got me a first press. Increase Records Re-issued all of their original releases a few years later in revised editions with slightly different tracklists. Which means I'll probably end up with 30 of those LPs at some point.
This baby is 44 years old.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen