Sonntag, 25. Januar 2015

Back To Back - narcissist

Now as the last post for today I chose a more recent release by a current band. And when I have the time to resume posting I will return with the same topic.
know your history but don't live in the past.

Back To Back - narcissist 7" - 2014 540 Records 540-044



































Their first vinyl output was the flesh and bone 7". Released 3 years after the demo tape which I missed completely. That one was probably one of my favorite new releases in 2013. So good. It blew me away right upon first hearing it. Accordingly my expectations for this, their 2nd 7" were very high. Maybe too high because they weren't met. Still a great record better than a lot of other in the flock though. Definitely worth checking out. Raw and distorted oldschool hardcore punk. Just the way I like it.





































Not quite sure but I bet this is the only existing version other than a test press.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen