Freitag, 5. Dezember 2014

kiss me a lot

and a last one for today

Morrissey - world peace is none of your business DLP - 2014 Harvest 378165-7



























I religiously bought every one of his releases until he decided to join in the RSD madness and put out stupid picture vinyl for too much money. But a new Morrissey LP is still a new Morrissey LP so I had to buy it.
I love the title, the layout is really beautiful and my copy comes on good old black wax. 3 hits out of 4 so far. So let's get to the 4th. The most important aspect of the new Album. The songs. I don't know what happened but at first I was very disappointed in the whole record. Of course I gave it another try. Listening more closely to each of the songs. Still. Almost all of the tracks don't hit home. Only "Kiss me a lot" is a truly good song. The rest is pretty mediocre. Not totally bad just nothing special. Not a record that will get of the shelf again any time soon. Let's pray for a 7" release of "Kiss me a lot". Then I wouldn't have to break out these 24 inches ever again. The truth hurts. I know.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen