Donnerstag, 20. November 2014

one out of four

For some reason this record was not that easy to come by


V/A - chaos days LP - 2005 Narayan Records ‎– NEUSK 02

























I saw this record being sold on discogs a few times but always someone snatched it before I had the chance. Not this time though. This time I got lucky. The price was good too so I didn't hesitate at all. And of course now that I have my own copy there are 4 more for sale and most of them are offered for less than I paid. Seems I wasn't that lucky after all.
























This LP was on my want list because of the Down And Out tracks and unfortunately those are the only good ones on here. I was pretty much looking forward to hearing the other bands but they are really not worth mentioning. Too bad. Still I'm glad this one is with me now.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen