Sonntag, 12. Oktober 2014

although a little too late maybe

On to the last record of the trade which at the same time was the last missing piece of SOM vinyl I needed.


State Of Mind - bitter times, better times 7" - 2006 Light The Fuse Records






















Originally after not having been too much into their previous releases I didn't pay any attention to this record at all. Which is where I went wrong because it's another step in the right direction and therefore not to be missed from the collection. There's a great line of progression to be heard throughout their recorded history up to the latest releases where they had found their sound and were a really great and unique band. Too bad I only noticed that when they were already in the process of breaking up.


























Now I do own a copy of each of their vinyl releases plus the demo tape which concludes this collection for me. I only wish they would still be playing shows. If any of the band members read this: I'm sorry for having disregarded you when I shouldn't have. It's my loss.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen