Sonntag, 10. August 2014

Harry Business

Concerning those sketchy political views I mentioned in my last post. What's the deal with Cock Sparrer's 'England Belongs To Me' for example or Angelic Upstarts' 'England'? A german band with a similar song (title) would sure have to answer a lot of questions.

I even heard english kids weren't too concerned with political agendas back then which supposedly led to white power skins playing with redskins in the same band or hanging out together. But you know what. Let's not get into that and just enjoy the musical artifacts this period in the history of humankind blessed us with.

 

The Business - harry may 7" - Ugly Pop Records UP044

This is another official reissue and was released together with the Cockney Rejects 7" I covered in my last post. Of course it's available from us too. And just like that last one it will just be the only pressing in my collection for a yet undetermined amount of time.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen