Freitag, 9. September 2011

. LIFE IS BUSY .

The beginning of last month saw a lot of posts on my behalf but I couldn't keep up with it. Now that's no big surprise. Neither did I think I could nor did I want to. It was the coincidence of having worked a lot during june/ july and not being able to work due to health issues that had me stay at home in front of the computer. Ever since I'm doing better again I try to actually enjoy life outside of these walls. Hanging out with friends visiting shows or if there's really no way around it I actually also have to work. Which doesn't leave me with a lot of time to post on here. So if you come across this blog of drivel during the beginning of August and are wondering why the flood of posts has ebbed already.... now you know. I have no schedule whenever I see something interesting I'll keep that in mind for when I have the time to make a somewhat decent post about it. For today I have two things up my sleeve. Let's see if I can manage to get them out before I have to go to work.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen