Montag, 3. November 2014

flex your tentacles

I'm not sure which one of the remaining two LPs is the top record I got in this trade. Most people will probably say it's the one I decided to post now but I'll go with the other one as my top score because I somehow wanted that one more than this here


Flex your head - compilation LP - 1982 Alternative Tentacles VIRUS 22





























Actually I only wanted a US first press of this record but when it was offered to me I couldn't say no. It's one of the most iconic record covers ever. How could I not always have wanted a copy of it?





























This version is the UK pressing out of 2000 copies which makes it the most limited variation. The only one I had before that was the french Re-issue from 1985 with the blurry head cover. It's considered kinda lame to collect DC Hardcore and only have a copy of this compilation with the blurry head cover as it is the most common out of all the variations due to at least 3 pressings with that image on the front. I always told myself that at least I had the first of those pressings. Now I don't need to do that anymore as owning the Alternative Tentacles release is quite respectable too in my book.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen