Samstag, 11. Oktober 2014

live blood

Oh! Here we still have another RSD pick up from this year. Well, at least an RSD release even though I picked it up quite a bit later as it wasn't available here on that day.


Bloodlet - Live On WFMU-FM (03.23.95) - RSD 2014 A389 Recordings A389-144





























Usually I'm not one for live records but I'm pretty much a sucker for all (vinyl)things Bloodlet. When I heard about this release I immediately wanted it. I just didn't know about pressings and such which is why I didn't pre-order the limited to 100 copies grey vinyl which was only available from the label. So much for Record STORE Day, or do they actually have a real life store? Anyway. Maybe I wouldn't have ordered it at all as it is a live record and postage from the US has become a real killer. Whatever.





























Unfortunately there were no copies to be found in any store on the actual Record Store Day. Luckily one of my favorite stores, that is also operating online and where I order from now and then because the actual shop is too far from where I live, got copies. Too bad it's no good. Perhaps that's why I forgot posting about it for a while there. Yet I somehow want that extra limited grey version. Yeah, the mind of the collector works in mysterious ways. But I won't go looking for one anytime soon. Still a lot more good records to be bought before getting that variation.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen