Samstag, 21. Dezember 2013

Open mouth

To start off this round of latest purchases I'd like to address one of the biggest omissions in hardcore that I can think of. But first let me ask you this:

How many of you are into the Unity - blood days, Uniform Coice - staring into the sun and/ or DYS - fire and ice LPs?

Probably not too many.I however love these records and sometimes when in the right mood these three are not enough and not always the first ones to listen to. It very well happens that, if at home, I pull out Leeway's adult crash LP and give it a spin first. While on the road though I have to revert to what's on my iPod and although all of those are on there there's also another very beautiful nugget to be found that I never think of when I'm back home simply because it was never released on vinyl. How can that be?

How is it possible that Leeway's 'open mouth kiss' was never released on vinyl? So many albums get repressed. Why not this one? I would definitely buy and know a few others who would too. Please! Someone get on this. There IS a demand for that.

I don't care much for CDs. I think in the last 5 years I picked up maybe 3 of those and here I present to you the fourth:It's too good not to own at all.

Leeway - open mouth kiss

As mentioned already I am not into CDs so I took only one quick picture. Posting about it from work now I realize I should provide more. Hang in there. I'll do that...

...and here we are. Not the best pictures but what can you do? Late at night in a hotel room with no good lighting and no real camera. Sorry.

 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen