Dienstag, 15. Mai 2012

Give + No Tolerance Tour

You must be living under a rock if you don't already know GIVE. It already took me a while to check them out but I'm glad that I did. I'm not the biggest fan of Revolution Summer Era DC Hardcore but this band really does a great Job incorporating that style into their own sound. So thank you Trapdoor-Tourz for working on their euro-tour. At the moment I can't find any official info on confirmed dates but word on the street is that they will be playing Bremen, Germany on Sept. 22nd and Münster, Germany on Sept. 23rd. Rumor also has it that they will bring No Tolerance with them. They have a 7" out on Youngblood Records that's heavily influenced by early Boston Hardcore. And I also hear some Confront in there. You can't go wrong with that.
Keep your eyes peeled

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen