Sonntag, 12. Februar 2012

my LOVE for them is still BURNING

One of my favorite bands shared some news a while back so here I am updating all you people that are even more behind than I am. haha.

Burning Love finished recording their follow up LP Rotten Thing To Say and it's due out in May on Southern Lord (UK), Daymare (Japan), Resist (Australia)
Seems like I have to put in more than one order.
Also because they announced a new 7" Karla b/w Love's my only crime (Laughing Hyenas) scheduled to be out this spring on High Anxiety who also had Burning Love featured on their latest compilation LP City Limits.

US Americans and Canadians might get lucky in april when they play a few shows with Loma Prieta & Get Some on the Converge tour:
04.03.12 Syracuse NY @ the lost horizon
04.04.12 Ottawa ON @ ritual
04.05.12 Montreal QC @ la tulipe
04.05.12 Toronta ON @ mod club

You can see the orig. BL post here.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen