Sonntag, 14. August 2011

new STATE OF MIND recordings + interview

One of the most underrated european bands these days has recorded 6 new songs. Their vocalist Emile Mutsaers shared the news in an awesome in depth interview for which SWNK's head-honcho Pim is, or at least should be, famous. The new State Of Mind recordings are supposed to come out this summer on Take It Back Records. And although you may feel like summer is already over and accordingly the record should be out already let me ask you how something can be over that hasn't even started yet. Now that would give us some more time to anticipate the release. But to me it actually feels more like summer was skipped altogether and spring just turned into autumn straight away. So maybe that means the release of the 12" was skipped to??? Then again it just might be a hardcore record so what do you expect New Jack? ;)
Well, as soon as I get to know it's available I'll order one for myself first and then clue you in on it ;)
But before that I'm gonna stuff myself with loads of delicious vegan cake at Blänke today. Hope you're going to have a splendid sunday too.
Peace out!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen